is to embrace the world!
We can offer you resources that are
tailored to your requirements,
project organisation that exploits
the talents of our network to the full
and a price-performance ratio that
helps you achieve your objectives in
terms of time to market,
profitability and quality.
Made up of professional and qualified translators, our team delivers high-quality translations that are worthy of the name. All our translators translate exclusively into their mother tongue and live and work in their country of origin; this is designed to guarantee a higher level of language proficiency for your translation and also ensures adaptation to evolving language in their country.
Indeed, it is important to point out that a translator is ethically bound to translate solely into his or her mother tongue. This is because languages are constantly evolving and only native speakers can keep pace with the changing language landscape of their country.
Fields of expertise:
- Technical translation
- Tourism translation
- Legal translation
- Scientific translation
- Marketing translation
- Medical translation
- Sworn translation, among others...
We are able to meet any request for translation, including press releases, contracts, balance sheets, general terms of business, exhibition texts, flyers, tourist brochures, technical catalogues, annual reports, packaging, newsletters, user instructions, technical data sheets, marketing materials and websites, among others.
We offer a high-quality service
from or into the following
languages (non-exhaustive list):
- English (US, British)
During the translation process, we
do everything possible to ensure
that the result is impeccable and
that it meets your expectations.
1) Receipt of your documents by our project manager who prepares the quotation and returns it to you by email, including the delivery date for the translation.
2) Upon receipt of your confirmation, the project manager forwards the documents requiring translation to the selected translator.
3) The translator carries out the translation within the stipulated period and sends it to the reviewer.
4) The reviewer performs an in- depth check in order to verify the quality of the translation and to identify any possible flaws... and if necessary contacts the translator to discuss any points brought to light. Where necessary, the translation is amended and adapted as a result.
5) The reviewer sends the final, polished version of the translation to the project manager.
6) The project manager returns the translation to you by the stipulated deadline. Our translations comply with the European quality standard NF EN-15038:2006 which stipulates that any translation service must include the steps of translation and review as a minimum:
- Translation and checking. A translator with the appropriate competences translates the documents and after finalising the initial translation, checks his/her own work.
- Review. A person other than the translator reviews the translation. The standard defines review as “examining a translation for its suitability for the agreed purpose, and respect for the conventions of the domain to which it belongs and recommending corrective measures”.